On 5 December 2018, a deliberative conference regarding the Future of Academic Work was held at the University of Technology Sydney. A brief report of the conference findings is available here.
- Future of Academic Work conference
- Scholarly Teaching Fellows as a new category of employment in Australian Universities – Early Discussion Draft
- Summary of Findings: Scholarly Teaching Fellows as a new category of employment
- Seminar for the Teaching & Learning Breakfast Series at the University of South Australia
- STFs lead to secure employment pathways & increased teaching capacity